Corporate Social Responsibility
Our commitment to corporate social responsibility
Rosslyn has instigated a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which runs hand-in-hand with our ISO 9001:2015 accreditation. We believe it is our responsibility and duty to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers, the
community and environment.
We recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
Rosslyn is committed to conducting our business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will ensure that modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business, or in any of our supply chains, we will promote anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honour its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
Our company preserves a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- Support environmental causes
- Alleviate those in need
We actively encourage our employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organised externally or internally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organisations.
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance;
- We shall strive to reduce waste by the use of recycling;
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees;
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development;
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment;
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our business relationships;
- We shall encourage suppliers to adopt responsible business policies and practices.